The NJRC NJT8318N Mini 8W Ku Band BUC is a small form factor BUC designed for use on SNG, flyaway antenna systems, and other applications requiring a compact 8W form factor.
NJRC NJT8318N Mini 8W Ku Band BUC Features:
- Feed mountable
- Small form factor
- light weight
- RF Output Frequency: 14 – 14.5 GHz
- IF Frequency: 950 to 1450 MHz
- Output Power @ P1dB: 8W (+39 dBm min)
- Power Consumption: 79 W typical
- Wide Operating Temperature range -40°C to +60°C
- N type, 50 ohm input connector
- RoHS Compliant
- Waterproof with IP65 standard
NJRC is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Japan offering its extensive range of RF products globally. NJRC is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. STEP Electronics is official distributor of NJRC projects in the Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island region. Contact STEP’s team of technicians to assist you with your VSAT equipment needs today.