The NJRC NJT5677N is a 5W C Band BUC with an extended C Band output frequency range of 5.85-6.725GHz. The NJRC NJT5677N 5W C Band BUC utilises a fanless design and provides a robust and reliable solution for remote VSAT terminals.
NJRC NJT5677N 5W C Band BUC Features:
- Feed mountable
- RF Output Frequency: 5.850 to 6.725 GHz
- IF Frequency: 950 to 1825 MHz
- Output Power @ P1dB: 5W (+37 dBm)
- Power Requirement: +18 to +60 VDC
- Power Consumption: 48 W maximum
- N type, 50 ohm input connector
- Wide Operating Temperature range -40°C to +60°C
- RoHS Compliant
- Waterproof with IP65 standard
NJRC is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Japan offering its extensive range of RF products globally. NJRC is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. STEP Electronics is official distributor of NJRC projects in the Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island region. Contact STEP’s team of technicians to assist you with your VSAT equipment needs today.