The NJRC NJR2842SN Universal Ku-Band 2 L.O. PLL LNB provides full coverage of Ku Band by utilising two local oscillators switched via a 22kHz tone provided by the modem or decoder. The NJRC NJR2842SN Universal Ku-Band 2 L.O. PLL LNB provides an input frequency range of 10.7-12.75GHz with +/-10kHz of local oscillator stability.
- Input Frequency Range: (L-band) 10.7 to 11.7 GHz / (H-band) 11.7 to 12.75 GHz
- LO Frequency: (L-band) 9.75 GHz / (H-band) 10.6 GHz
- LO selection by 22kHz Tone On/Off
- 0.8 dB Noise Figure
- ±10 kHz LO Stability
- Phase Lock Loop technology (PLL)
- F type, 75 ohm input connector
NJRC is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Japan offering its extensive range of RF products globally. NJRC is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. STEP Electronics is official distributor of NJRC projects in the Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific Island region. Contact STEP’s team of technicians to assist you with your VSAT equipment needs today.