The IRT X Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter provides a commercial grade X Band to IF (70/140MHz Band downconvert frequency converter solution. The IRT X Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter can be used to connect X Band RF distribution systems to IF 70/140MHz Band distribution and receiving systems.
The IRT X Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter series can combine up to 4 embedded frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis to provide a high density 1:1 redundant up/down converter. The IRT X Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter supports intuitive monitor and control functionality via the front panel, serial ports EIA232/EIA485 and Ethernet.
The IRT X Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter features superior RF characteristic with flexible reference auto-sence functionality that can lock to an external 5/10 MHz reference or utilise the built-in high stability reference oscillator.
IRT X Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter Features:
- Superior RF performance:
- Phase noise 8dB better than IESS308/309
- In Band Spurious below -60dBc
- Superior Gain flatness
- User Friendly front panel with menu driven display
- 5 /10MHz external reference Autosense
- Up to four frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis (1.75″ H x 19″ W x 19″ D)
- IF and RF monitoring optional
- Full featured M&C Interface via serial EIA485, EIA232 and Ethernet HTTP based GUI and SNMP:
- Frequency control with 1kH step
- 20dB Gain Control
- Input and output power detectors
- Automated level control (ALC) mode optional
- 1:N Redundant ready
- 48VDC isolated power supply optional
IRT Technologies, an acronym for Intelligent RF Telecom technologies, designs, develops and manufactures advanced satellite RF systems and products for real time voice, data and multimedia delivery anywhere in the world. IRT products are revolutionary innovative, super compact, efficient and reliable, serving both commercial and government sectors. IRT Technologies satellite solutions shapes the next-generation communication equipment with its breakthrough technology, vanguard research and development, state of the art engineering design, and product innovation.