The IRT L Band to X Band Upconverter provides a commercial grade L Band to Ku Band Upconverter frequency converter solution. The IRT L Band to X Band Upconverter can be used to connect L Band RF distribution systems to X Band RF systems.
The Spacepath L Band to X Band Upconverter series can combine up to 4 embedded frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis to provide a high density 1:1 redundant up/down converter. The Spacepath L Band to X Band Upconverter supports intuitive monitor and control functionality via the front panel, serial ports EIA232/EIA485 and Ethernet.
The Spacepath L Band to X Band Upconverter features superior RF characteristic with flexible reference auto-sence functionality that can lock to an external 5/10 MHz reference or utilise the built-in high stability reference oscillator.
IRT L Band to X Band Upconverter Features
- Phase noise 8dB better than IESS308/309
- In Band Spurious below -60dBc
- Superior Gain flatness
- User Friendly front panel with menu driven display
- 5 /10MHz external reference Autosense
- Up to 4 frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis (1.75″ H x 19″ W x 19″ D)
- 10MHz and DC injected into L-Band interface optional
- Full featured M&C Interface via serial EIA485, EIA232, Ethernet HTTP based GUI and SNMP:
- 20dB Gain Control
- Input and output power detectors
- Automated level control (ALC) mode optional
- 1:N Redundant ready
- RF and L-Band monitoring optional
- 48VDC isolated power supply optional
IRT Technologies, an acronym for Intelligent RF Telecom technologies, designs, develops and manufactures advanced satellite RF systems and products for real time voice, data and multimedia delivery anywhere in the world. IRT products are revolutionary innovative, super compact, efficient and reliable, serving both commercial and government sectors. IRT Technologies satellite solutions shapes the next-generation communication equipment with its breakthrough technology, vanguard research and development, state of the art engineering design, and product innovation.