The IRT Ku Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter provides a commercial grade Ku Band to IF 70/140MHz downconverter solution. The IRT Ku Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter can be used to connect IF Band RF distribution systems to Ku Band transmission or uplink systems.
The IRT Ku Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter series can combine up to 4 embedded frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis to provide a high density 1:1 redundant up/down converter. The IRT Ku Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter supports intuitive monitor and control functionality via the front panel, serial ports EIA232/EIA485 and Ethernet.
The IRT Ku Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter features superior RF characteristic with flexible reference auto-sence functionality that can lock to an external 5/10 MHz reference or utilise the built-in high stability reference oscillator.
IRT Ku Band to IF 70/140MHz Downconverter Features:
- Superior RF performance:
- Phase noise 8dB better than IESS308/309
- In Band Spurious below -65dBc
- Superior Gain Flatness
- Available in two options covering: Standard C-band, Super-Extended, Palapa and Insat;
- User Friendly front panel with menu driven display
- 5 /10MHz External Reference Autosense
- Up to 4 frequency converters in a single 1RU chassis (1.75″ H x 19″ W x 19″ D)
- Full featured M&C Interface via serial EIA485, EIA232 and Ethernet with SNMP Support:
- Frequency Control with 1kHz step (Optional 1Hz)
- 20dB Gain Control dynamic range
- Input and output power detectors
- Automated level control (ALC) mode optional
- 1:N Redundant ready
- IF and RF monitoring optional
- 48VDC isolated power supply optional
IRT Technologies, an acronym for Intelligent RF Telecom technologies, designs, develops and manufactures advanced satellite RF systems and products for real time voice, data and multimedia delivery anywhere in the world. IRT products are revolutionary innovative, super compact, efficient and reliable, serving both commercial and government sectors. IRT Technologies satellite solutions shapes the next-generation communication equipment with its breakthrough technology, vanguard research and development, state of the art engineering design, and product innovation.