TheiNetVu MP-80-MOT Series 80cm Ku Band Manpack is a fully motorised, auto-acquire, 80 cm carbon fiber manpack antenna. The iNetVu MP-80-MOT Series 80cm Ku Band Manpack is a robust and lightweight system will point to any programmed satellite with just the push of a button on the NEW iNetVu 8020 Controller. C-COM’s highly portable, multi-segment manpack can be hand-carried by one person and assembled in less than 10 minutes with no tools required.
iNetVu MP-80-MOT Series 80cm Ku Band Manpack Features:
- 80 cm 5-piece carbon fibre reflector
- Single Backpack Soft Case Solution (Rugged Hard Case Optional)
- Operates in Ku, Ka or X band
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 8020 Controller
- Monitor and Control Via Front Panel display or Web Interface
- 2 or 3 Axis Motorization
- Supports manual control when required
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires Ku-band satellite within 2 minutes
- Captive hardware / fasteners
- No tools required for assembly / disassembly
- Set-up time less than 10 minutes, one person job
- 1 Year Standard Warranty
The iNetVu MP-80-MOT Series 80cm Ku Band Manpack can be easily configured to provide quick access to satellite communications for any application that requires remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for applications that require a quick, simple set-up; in vertical markets such as emergency response, disaster management, public safety, broadcasting, media and more.
C-COM Satellite Systems Inc. is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of commercial grade, fully motorised, auto-pointing mobile antennas (iNetVu) for the delivery of broadband Internet to remote locations. C-COM has developed Comm-on-the-Pause (COTP) antennas that operate in all major satellite bands (Ka, Ku, C, and X-band), in sizes (from 75cm to 2.4m) and in various formats (Driveaway, Flyaway and Fixed Motorised). C-Com is currently involved in the design of the Next-Generation ‘always on’ Comm-On-The-Move (COTM) antennas for the Ka-band market. These new antennas will address the delivery of ‘always on’ Ka-band broadband solutions into land based, on the move vehicles like cars, trains, buses, etc. iNetVu is a registered trademark of C-COM Satellite Systems Inc.