The iNetVu FLY-981 Series 98cm Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System is a highly portable, self-pointing, auto-acquire unit that is configurable with the iNetVu 7710 Controller providing fast satellite acquisition within minutes, anytime anywhere. The iNetVu FLY-981 Series 98cm Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System can be assembled in 10 minutes by one person.
iNetVu FLY-981 Series 98cm Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System Features:
• FLY-981 Flyaway Antenna is a One-Piece, high surface accuracy, offset feed, steel reflector
• Heavy duty feed arm capable of supporting up to 5kg (10lbs) RF electronics (LnB & BuC)
• Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
• Works seamlessly with the world’s most popular commercially available Ku modems
• Three Axis motorisation
• Supports manual control when required
• One-button, auto-pointing controller acquires Ku-band satellite within 2 minutes
• Captive hardware / Fasteners
• 10 minute assembly by one person, no tools required
• Compact packaging; 3 ruggedized cases
• Standard 2 year warranty
If you operate in Ku-band, the iNetVu FLY-981 Series 98cm Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. This next generation Flyaway Ku terminal delivers affordable broadband Internet services (High-speed access, Video & Voice over IP, file transfer, e-mail or web browsing). Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.
C-COM Satellite Systems Inc. is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of commercial grade, fully motorised, auto-pointing mobile antennas (iNetVu) for the delivery of broadband Internet to remote locations. C-COM has developed Comm-on-the-Pause (COTP) antennas that operate in all major satellite bands (Ka, Ku, C, and X-band), in sizes (from 75cm to 2.4m) and in various formats (Driveaway, Flyaway and Fixed Motorised). C-Com is currently involved in the design of the Next-Generation ‘always on’ Comm-On-The-Move (COTM) antennas for the Ka-band market. These new antennas will address the delivery of ‘always on’ Ka-band broadband solutions into land based, on the move vehicles like cars, trains, buses, etc. iNetVu is a registered trademark of C-COM Satellite Systems Inc.