The iNetVu ACFLY-1200 Series 1.2m Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System is an airline checkable flyaway antenna system is a highly portable unit with a 6-piece carbon fibre reflector that can fit in a suitcase. The iNetVu ACFLY-1200 Series 1.2m Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System is configurable with the auto-pointing iNetVu 7024C Controller, cables and another electronic device such as a modem or PowerSmart power supply that can be installed in the second case.
iNetVu ACFLY-1200 Series 1.2m Ku Band Flyaway Antenna System Features:
- The iNetVu® ACFLY-1200 Flyaway Antenna is an airline checkable 1.2m motorized VSAT self-pointing auto-acquire antenna system consisting of a 6-piece carbon fibre reflector.
- This carbon fibre antenna is designed to work seamlessly with the iNetVu® 7024 controller and can be set up in less than 10 minutes without the need of any tools.
- The entire antenna and controller including LNB + feed fits into 2 IATA accepted suitcase type cases with wheels.
- 1.2m offset, prime focus, 6-piece carbon fibre reflector
- 3 Axis Motorization
- Two Case Solution, patent pending
- Supports manual control when required
- Airline checkable
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ku-band satellite within 2 minutes
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7024C Controller
- Captive hardware / fasteners
- No tools required for assembly / disassembly
- Set-up time less than 10 minutes, one person job
- Leveling capability for uneven surfaces
- Optimal high-precision antenna pointing
- Includes jog controller functions
- Remote access and operation via network, web and other interfaces
- 1 Year Standard Warranty
The Airline Checkable Flyaway system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for applications that require a quick, simple set-up; vertical markets such as Disaster Management, Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Construction, Mobile Offices and Emergency Services will benefit tremendously from the ACFLY’s ease of deployment.
C-COM Satellite Systems Inc. is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of commercial grade, fully motorised, auto-pointing mobile antennas (iNetVu) for the delivery of broadband Internet to remote locations. C-COM has developed Comm-on-the-Pause (COTP) antennas that operate in all major satellite bands (Ka, Ku, C, and X-band), in sizes (from 75cm to 2.4m) and in various formats (Driveaway, Flyaway and Fixed Motorised). C-Com is currently involved in the design of the Next-Generation ‘always on’ Comm-On-The-Move (COTM) antennas for the Ka-band market. These new antennas will address the delivery of ‘always on’ Ka-band broadband solutions into land based, on the move vehicles like cars, trains, buses, etc. iNetVu is a registered trademark of C-COM Satellite Systems Inc.