The iNetVu 1501 Series Ku Band 1.5m Driveaway Antenna System utilises a carbon fibre 1.5m reflector making it extremely light weight and ideal for smaller vehicles. The iNetVu 1501 Series Ku Band 1.5m Driveaway Antenna System can be configured in either a Ku Band or C Band RF chain. The iNetVu 1501 Series Ku Band 1.5m Driveaway Antenna System is interoperable with any available satellite modems.
iNetVu 1501 Series Ku Band 1.5m Driveaway Antenna System Features:
• 1.5m Offset, prime focus, carbon fibre reflector
• Low stow height
• Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
• Supports hand cranks
• Supports up to 200W Redundant BUC directly on feed arm
• One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any satellite within 2 minutes
• Optimal high-precision antenna pointing
• Includes jog controller functions
• Remote access and operation via network, web and other interfaces
• Modular design makes all major aspects of the antenna field serviceable
• Standard 2 year warranty
The iNetVu 1501 Series Ku Band 1.5m Driveaway Antenna System is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for applications that require a quick, simple set-up typically for industries such as SNG, Disaster Management, Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Construction, Mobile Offices and Emergency Services.
C-COM Satellite Systems Inc. is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of commercial grade, fully motorised, auto-pointing mobile antennas (iNetVu) for the delivery of broadband Internet to remote locations. C-COM has developed Comm-on-the-Pause (COTP) antennas that operate in all major satellite bands (Ka, Ku, C, and X-band), in sizes (from 75cm to 2.4m) and in various formats (Driveaway, Flyaway and Fixed Motorised). C-Com is currently involved in the design of the Next-Generation ‘always on’ Comm-On-The-Move (COTM) antennas for the Ka-band market. These new antennas will address the delivery of ‘always on’ Ka-band broadband solutions into land based, on the move vehicles like cars, trains, buses, etc. iNetVu is a registered trademark of C-COM Satellite Systems Inc.