The iNetVu 1500 Series Ku Band 1.5m Driveaway Antenna System utilises a carbon fibre 1.5m reflector making it extremely light weight and ideal for smaller vehicles. The iNetVu 1500 Series Ku Band 1.5m Driveaway Antenna System can be configured in either a Ku Band or C Band RF chain. The iNetVu 1500 Series Ku Band 1.5m Driveaway Antenna System is interoperable with any available satellite modems.
iNetVu 1500 Series Ku Band 1.5m Driveaway Antenna System Features:
• One-Piece precision mould, offset feed, carbon fibre reflector
• Heavy duty platform for up to 11kg (25 lbs) RF Electronics (LNB & BUC)
• Designed to work with the iNetVu 7000C Controller
• Works seamlessly with the world’s most popular commercially available satellite modems
• 3 Axis motorization
• Supports manual control when required
• One button, auto-pointing Controller acquires any Ku or C band satellite within 2 minutes
• Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
• Standard 2 year warranty
If you operate in Ku or C band, the iNetVu 1500 Series Ku Band 1.5m Driveaway Antenna System is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.
C-COM Satellite Systems Inc. is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of commercial grade, fully motorised, auto-pointing mobile antennas (iNetVu) for the delivery of broadband Internet to remote locations. C-COM has developed Comm-on-the-Pause (COTP) antennas that operate in all major satellite bands (Ka, Ku, C, and X-band), in sizes (from 75cm to 2.4m) and in various formats (Driveaway, Flyaway and Fixed Motorised). C-Com is currently involved in the design of the Next-Generation ‘always on’ Comm-On-The-Move (COTM) antennas for the Ka-band market. These new antennas will address the delivery of ‘always on’ Ka-band broadband solutions into land based, on the move vehicles like cars, trains, buses, etc. iNetVu is a registered trademark of C-COM Satellite Systems Inc.