The iNetVu 1200 Series Ku Band 1.2m Driveaway Antenna System system is a sleek, simple to operate auto-deploy VSAT terminal based on a 1.2m reflector which can be mounted on the roof of a vehicle. The iNetVu 1200 Series Ku Band 1.2m Driveaway Antenna System’s 1.2m reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance. All three motorized axes have very low backlash and work together seamlessly with sophisticated integral sensors and the iNetVu, 7710 Controller to ensure excellent pointing accuracy.
iNetVu 1200 Series Ku Band 1.2m Driveaway Antenna System Features:
• One-Piece offset feed, prime focus, SMC reflector with a back cover
• Heavy duty platform for up to 11kg RF Electronics (LNB & BUC)
• Designed to work with the iNetVu 7000C controller
• Works seamlessly with the world’s most popular commercially available satellite modems
• 3 Axis motorization
• Supports manual control when required
• One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ku-band satellite within 2 minutes
• Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
• Supports Prodelin 1.2m antenna, Model 1132/1134
• Standard 2 year warranty
If you operate in Ku-band, the iNetVu 1200 Series Ku Band 1.2m Driveaway Antenna System is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.
C-COM Satellite Systems Inc. is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of commercial grade, fully motorised, auto-pointing mobile antennas (iNetVu) for the delivery of broadband Internet to remote locations. C-COM has developed Comm-on-the-Pause (COTP) antennas that operate in all major satellite bands (Ka, Ku, C, and X-band), in sizes (from 75cm to 2.4m) and in various formats (Driveaway, Flyaway and Fixed Motorised). C-Com is currently involved in the design of the Next-Generation ‘always on’ Comm-On-The-Move (COTM) antennas for the Ka-band market. These new antennas will address the delivery of ‘always on’ Ka-band broadband solutions into land based, on the move vehicles like cars, trains, buses, etc. iNetVu is a registered trademark of C-COM Satellite Systems Inc.