CPI SAT Prodelin 3.8m Ku Band 1385 Series Satellite Dish
The CPI SAT Prodelin 3.8m Ku Band 1385 Series Satellite Dish is a high-performance precision moulded, four-piece, offset reflector design typically used in VSAT (Tx/Rx) networks. The CPI SAT Prodelin 3.8m Ku Band 1385 Series Satellite Dish is made from a durable SMC and hot-dip galvanised steel construction providing an antenna solution that can endure even the most challenging of environmental conditions.
- TX/RX – VSAT Applications
- C Band feed option available
- Durable reflector design
- Galvanised steel backing and feed support structure
- Excellent cross polarisation performance
- Linear or circular feedhorn
- Waveguide or N-type Tx connection interface
- Wideband Tx: 13.75-14.5GHz
- Wideband Rx: 10.95-12.75GHz
- Non-Penetrating Roof Mount
- Pedestal Mount
- BUC and LNBs kits available
STEP Electronics maintain stock of this antenna in our Sydney warehouse and can facilitate rapid dispatch. STEP Electronics also offer rental service for short or medium term requirements.
CPI SAT has a heritage of more than 50 years of designing and manufacturing some of the world’s most advanced systems and structures for the defense, scientific community and commercial industry. Whether it is a small satellite antenna streaming television to your home or a large radio telescope high in the Atacama Desert of northern Chile aiding scientists with deep space exploration, CPI SAT connects customers around the world.