CPI SAT 2.4m High Wind 2244 Series Antenna System
The CPI SAT 2.4m High Wind 2244 Series Antenna System is a high performance precision moulded, four piece, offset reflector design typically used in VSAT (Tx/Rx) networks. This model satellite dish is designed for use in high wind environments and utilises a significantly stiffened back structure to ensure nominal performance in high wind conditions, surviving up to 240 Km/H.
The CPI SAT 2.4m High Wind 2244 Series reflector is made from a durable SMC and hot dip galvanised steel construction providing an antenna solution that can endure even the most challenging of environmental conditions.
- TX/RX – VSAT Applications
- C and Ku Band feed options available
- Durable reflector design
- Galvanised steel backing and feed support structure
- Excellent cross polarisation performance
- Linear or circular feedhorn configurations
- Waveguide Tx & Rx connection interface
- 2 Port Feedhorn X or Co-pol configuration
- Non Penetrating Roof Mount
- Pedestal Mount
- BUC and LNBs kits available
STEP Electronics maintain stock of this antenna in our Sydney warehouse and can facilitate rapid dispatch. STEP Electronics also offer rental service for short or medium term requirements.
CPI SAT has a heritage of more than 50 years of designing and manufacturing some of the world’s most advanced systems and structures for the defense, scientific community and commercial industry. Whether it is a small satellite antenna streaming television to your home or a large radio telescope high in the Atacama Desert of northern Chile aiding scientists with deep space exploration, CPI SAT connects customers around the world.