CPI SAT Prodelin 1.2m Ku Band 2120 High Wind Satellite Dish
The CPI SAT Prodelin 1.2m Ku Band 2120 High Wind Series Satellite Dish is a high-performance precision moulded, one-piece reflector design typically used in VSAT (Tx/Rx) networks. The CPI SAT Prodelin 1.2m Ku Band 2120 High Wind Series Satellite Dish is made from a durable SMC and hot-dip galvanised steel construction providing an antenna solution that can endure even the most challenging of environmental conditions.
CPI SAT Prodelin 1.2m Ku Band 2120 High Wind Performance
- 104 km/h with 0.5dB loss @ 14.25GHz
- 120 km/h with 1.0 dB loss @ 14.25GHz
- 144 km/h – No Repoint Required after weather event passes
- 201 km/h – No Permanent Damage
- Survival: 240km/h – No breakaway
- TX/RX – VSAT Applications
- Durable reflector design
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel backing and feed support structure
- Excellent cross polarisation performance
- Linear feedhorn
- Waveguide or N-type Tx connection interface
- Wideband Tx: 13.75-14.5GHz
- Wideband Rx: 10.70-12.75GHz
- Non-Penetrating Roof Mount
- Metal Roof Mount – Australian Standard (AS) engineer certified
- Pedestal Mount
- BUC and LNBs kits available
STEP Electronics typically maintains stock of this antenna in our Sydney warehouse and can facilitate rapid dispatch.
CPI SAT has a heritage of more than 50 years of designing and manufacturing some of the world’s most advanced systems and structures for the defense, scientific community and commercial industry. Whether it is a small satellite antenna streaming television to your home or a large radio telescope high in the Atacama Desert of northern Chile aiding scientists with deep space exploration, CPI SAT connects customers around the world.