The Amkom APKU80M 80W Multicarrier Ku-Band BUC series supports Extended (13.75 – 14.5GHz) and Standard (14.0 – 14.5GHz) Multicarrier Ku- Band BUCs. The Amkom APKU80M 80W Multicarrier Ku-Band BUC is the next generation of the World’s Most efficient and compact BUCs in the industry, weighing only 4.2kg and handling output power of 100W (min) at the Ku-Band frequencies.
Amkom has chosen the best of both worlds to implement the most mature, proven efficient and reliable GaAs + GaN High Power Amplifiers with internal overdrive protection and precise linearization technique. Amkom’s BUCs weatherproof and robust Hyper-Light package is constructed with the most advanced mechanical precision engineering in mind. Amkom use only the toughest aerospace grade aluminium based metal with the most efficient heat disposal properties. Each BUC is vigorously tested at Amkom’s California facility against a rigorous acceptance testing procedure (ATP).
Amkom APKU80M 80W Multicarrier Ku Band BUC features:
- Robust, Light Package Design Only 4.2kg
- Extreme Stability, Reliability and Performance
- Built-in HPA Overdrive Circuit Protection
- High Temperature Reliability- up to + 70°C
- Built-in Anti Vibration Operation
- Wide-band MultiCarrier Amplifiers
- Built-in Optimized Linearization
- Exceeds ALL IESS-308/309 Phase Noise Standards
- Extreme GaAs + GaN Linearity and Efficiency
- Field Replaceable IP68 150,000 hr Rated Fans
- Assembled and Rigorously Tested in California
|Operating IF frequency
|950 to 1700 MHz
|Rated Output Power | Linear Power SR @ -26dBc
|80W 49 dBm PSAT (min) | 60W 47.8 dBm PLIN (min)
|Prime Power via VAC MS Connector
|+ 85-260 VAC 365W PSAT & 295W @ P-LINEAR
|215 x 132 x 114 mm
Amkom’s Design Group Inc. was established in 2016 and is based in California USA with market focus on SATCOM and VSAT markets. Amkom’s BUC and SSPA designs include the best technical elements of both GaN and GaAs architectures to deliver mature, reliable, and efficient BUCs and SSPA/Bs with added internal overdrive protection. Amkom’s products are achieving world class results with exceptional stability, reliability, linearity and efficiency.