Our 4.5m C Band Inclined Orbit Antenna System has been designed to provide a reliable and cost effective solution for inclined orbit tracking applications. Our solution utilises a high performance 4.5m reflector manufacturer by Suman Satellite Group and is integrated with an Antenna Control Unit (ACU) manufactured by Research Concept in the USA. Our solution can be configured for use in C Band or Ku Band and can support tracking via Step, Memory, or TLE methods.
Our 4.5m C Band Inclined Orbit Antenna System is designed for teleport and uplink providers who require accurate and reliable antenna positioning required for inclined orbit tracking operations. The antenna system can also be used as motorised system allow for fast and accurate positioning of the antenna between satellites.
Our 4.5m C Band Inclined Orbit Antenna Systems are integrated in our Sydney facility and can be dispatched to customers anywhere in the world. Our system can be retrofitted to older fixed Suman 4.5m antenna systems allowing customers to re-use their existing infrastructure and reduce costs.
Additionally, for customers with existing satellite antennas fitted with obsolete or un-supported positioning systems offers a consulting service to integrate other antenna systems with the Research Concepts range of antenna controllers.
- 4.5m Aperture Antenna
- Step Track/Memory Track/ NORAD Two Line Element Tracking of Inclined Orbit Satellites
- 16 Bit Resolver Position Sensors – 0.005 degree resolution
- Variable Speed Drives (VFDs) for Azimuth and Elevation motor control (single or dual speed)
- Three axis motorisation (Az/El/Pol)
- Ethernet interface
- SNMP Monitoring
- Spectrum Analyser* optional
- Local antenna jog control
- Stainless steel ACU enclosure
- Emergency Stop
- Hard and soft position limit interlocks
- Beacon receiver for satellite position tracking