Like all CPI Antenna Systems Division, the 13.5 Meter Earth Station Antenna gives you high-performance in C-, Ku- or DBS-band geostationary satellite applications. The shaped Cassegrain reflector provides superior gain and sidelobe performance, meeting stringent FCC requirements.
Precision stretch-formed and interchangeable aluminium panels are attached to a central structural steel hub with rigid, interchangeable structural trusses. The panels are coated with a solar-diffusive white coating system that provides years of environmental protection while minimizing thermal expansion effects. The reflector back structure and sub-reflector spars are designed to exacting rigidity requirements under wind and gravity loads. The hub provides a protective enclosure for sensitive electronics.
The CPI ASD “Turning Head” mount provides an efficient structure for supporting and positioning the feed/reflector system over a full 360° in 70° continuous sectors. Elevation travel offers 0° to 90° of continuous travel. Extended azimuth travel is available as an option. Antenna Control System options range from Step track, SmarTrack®, Predictive track and monopulse tracking systems.
• Antenna patterns compliant with FCC, ITU, and Eutelsat regulations
• High-efficiency shaped-Cassegrain optics
• Various C-, Ku- and DBS-band feed configurations
• Steel turning head mount
• CE compliant antenna controller and tracking options
• Easily accessible hub space for electronics packages
• Optional >180° continuous azimuth travel Rugged aluminum and steel construction